May 17, 2012

breaking news :OWEN ATANGAZA KUONDOKA MANCHESTER UNITED


Mchezaji wa MANCHESTER UNITED ametaganza nia yake ya kuondoka OLD TRAFFORD. Owen ameamua kutangaza uamuzi huo kupitia mtandao wake wa twiiter ambapo amesema hivi, he said: “The manager informed me after our testimonial match on Tuesday that the club would not be offering me a new contract.

“I have loved every minute of the 3 years I have spent at such a fantastic club. I would like to thank the players, staff and fans for their support and wish them well for the future.”
The future is unclear for the 32-year-old, he continued: "I now plan to have a short holiday during which I will contemplate my next move."


Tweets 

I now plan to have a short holiday during which I will contemplate my next move.
I would like to thank the players, staff and fans for their support and wish them well for the future.
I have loved every minute of the 3 years I have spent at such a fantastic club.
The Manager informed me after our testimonial match on Tuesday that the club would not be offering me a new contract.
Playing in a charity golf day today. Happy with my team members  
Big fan of Hodgson though. He is my idea of what an International manager should be. And we have found a manager that speaks English!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment