Jul 2, 2012

MTANGAZAJI MAARUFU WA TV ANDERSON COOPER AMEKUBALI KUWA NI SHOGA


Hatimaye mtangazaji maarufu wa  TV Anderson Cooper  amekubali kuwa yeye ni shoga.
Cooper ametoa tamko hilo katika email aliyomtumia mwandishi Andrew Sullivan.
Kwenye barua hiyo ameandika:

In his penning, Cooper reveals, “I’ve always believed that who a reporter votes for, what religion they are, who they love, should not be something they have to discuss publicly. As long as a journalist shows fairness and honesty in his or her work, their private life shouldn’t matter.”
        Bluntly telling that he prefers men, the 45-year-old states, “The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."
    “Since my early days as a reporter, I have worked hard to accurately and fairly portray gay and lesbian people in the media – and to fairly and accurately portray those who for whatever reason disapprove of them,” Anderson continues, adding, “It is not part of my job to push an agenda, but rather to be relentlessly honest in everything I see, say and do. I’ve never wanted to be any kind of reporter other than a good one, and I do not desire to promote any cause other than the truth.”
Kwa muda mrefu kulikuwepo na story za chini chini kuhusiana na suala hilo na kwa sasa ameuweka hadharani ukweli wote.
Anderson Cooper  ni mtangazaji wa CNN wa kipindi cha habari cha Anderson Cooper 360° na ni miongoni mwa watangazaji wanaolipwa fedha nyingi zaidi duniani.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment